Inspiration for Writers, Inc., offers layout and typesetting for writers who want to self-publish.
Our service includes:
- adjusting the font size and type;
- placing chapter headings and subtitles;
- adding page numbers and page headings;
- inserting illustrations, graphics, and photographs;
- creating a table of contents (upon request);
- arranging front matter;
- advising on missing, incomplete, or redundant content;
- converting the manuscript to PDF; and
- whatever else is needed.
When you are finished, your manuscript will be ready for submission to your traditional printer or print-on-demand publisher. We can even help you submit.
To make sure you’re happy with our style, we will prepare your first chapter and return it for your approval. Once you approve the first chapter, we will complete the layout and typesetting for the remainder of the work.
Rates vary based on project. Please send your full manuscript as per the Submit Writing instruction for a quote before making payment.
To purchase Layout and Typesetting services from Inspiration for Writers, Inc., click the button below and fill out the provided online forms for secure payment through Paypal.
“Sandy Tritt did the editing and polishing for my first book, and with her help, it has been sold. Without her insight and kind encouragement, I never could have made such a sale.”
~ Mari M, Pennsylvania author of children’s books