Inspiration for Writers, Inc., prefers to receive electronic submissions; however, our editors will accept hard-copy submissions via regular mail.
How to Submit Your Manuscript Electronically:
- For best results, save your document in Microsoft Word. If you do not have Microsoft Word, save your document in Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Email IFWeditors@gmail.com and include your document as an attached file. DO NOT SEND YOUR DOCUMENT IN THE TEXT OF THE EMAIL. Please address any questions or special concerns in the text of the email, or phone us.
- Send your payment.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. If you do not receive a response within 24 business hours, send another email. Please note that we do not check email on Sundays.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your document and payment with 24 hours.
How to Submit Your Hard Copy Via Regular Mail:
- Send a clean, typed, and readable COPY of your manuscript. Double-space the text and use 12-point or greater font for the text. We prefer COURIER or TIMES NEW ROMAN fonts, but we’ll accept any clearly readable font. Leave an ample margin (about 1 ½ inches) all the way around the manuscript so we have room to write notes and comments. Please print on one side of the page only. It isn’t necessary to bind your document in any way (staple, paper clip, etc.).
- DO NOT SEND YOUR ONLY COPY OR ONE YOU DO NOT WANT MARKED.
- Do not send your submission package with a receipt or signature required. This will delay the receipt of your document. If requested, we will email you a confirmation when Inspiration for Writers, Inc., receives your package.
- Mail To:
Inspiration for Writers, Inc.
1527 18th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- Please include:
- Your manuscript;
- Any special concerns or questions;
- Your check or money order, payable in US funds to “Inspiration for Writers, Inc.”;
- A return box or envelope for your manuscript with adequate postage for its return. If you live outside the US, please include international reply coupons or contact us for the postage fee. For fastest service, we recommend Priority Mail. For the least expensive service, use Media Mail;
- And your email address and/or telephone number, in case we have questions.