Yes! We offer ghostwriting services in both fiction and nonfiction.
A ghostwriter is a professional writer who is hired to write a book, novel, article or essay. The term ghost is used because the writer is invisible—the client hiring the ghostwriter owns all rights to the finished product and receives all credit for the manuscript.
Every ghostwriting project is unique, so it’s important to contact us to discuss your individual needs. What we’ll want to know:
- The genre of your project (the type of fiction or nonfiction, such as a romance novel, a children’s story, a memoir, or a self-help book);
- The expected final word count (we can help you calculate this);
- How much, if any, of the project is completed;
- How involved you want to be in the project;
- How information will be relayed (by taped transcription, by phone conversations, by email, by printed material, or by in-person interviews. Alternately, we can do the research for you).
Once we have a thorough understanding of your needs, we will:
- assign a published writer based upon experience, genre, and personality;
- submit an outline of the completed project with due dates;
- submit a contract assigning rights to you;
- submit a firm price quote.
We can do as much or as little as you want. For example, if you want us to just take the project and run with it, including finding a publisher, we can do that. But, if you just need someone to write the rough spots, we can do that too.
Read our Ghostwriting Confidentiality Agreement to see how Inspiration for Writers is dedicated to protecting your work.
How do we get started? Email Sandy and request a consultation. Be sure to include your phone number and the best time to call (include the time zone you are in). Or, you may phone Sandy Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern time. As with all our projects, we specialize in personalized service.